Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Art in Earth

Without Art the earth would just be 'eh'. :) I think that is a very true factor. I hate it when people only see in black and white...they don't see colors or that the earth is a wonderful place. I believe people make up those colors, I think we take life for granted and we just dream about material things rather than focusing on true treasures. People and our relationships. One of my favorite quotes is by 'Vincent Van Gogh' it goes like this... "The more I think about it the more it seems...there is nothing more truly artist than to love people. I agree, that is one brilliant quote! So, rethink your path in life and stop living the stupid phony American dream, love people and you will live with no regrets! (I drew the pic...so inspired by that quote:)

No comments:

Post a Comment