Friday, June 15, 2012

Crazy Dayzz...

You know when everything is happening way to fast and you cant grasp time. That is how I feel with this blog! I want to maintain a blog and then I just sleep for a few weeks! OK so far...I have been very busy with Summer School, moving into a new house and working my butt off. I am totally exasperated at the moment that my fingers feel like falling off and my head wants to make friends with a pillow and I want to sleep forever! Ever have those days? On the contrary, I think that I am a weird soul. Too weird. I am getting the munchies right now...I guess I will go eat a saltine cracker and go to the bathroom.

Okay back from the bathroom...I am munching on crackers right now. Yum. So last night I was up till four painting my bedroom, I have dark shadows under my eyes and I look like I haven't slept in days. Like a ghost from a horror movie of some sorts. Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment